Consumer Direct Colorado is here to assist case management agencies with the Consumer Directed Attendant Support Services (CDASS) rate revisions process. Every case manager with a client who utilizes CDASS will have a role in this revision process and all are encouraged to attend one of the online webinar training sessions. Each webinar will last approximately 30 minutes and will allow time for questions with Consumer Direct and the three Fiscal Management Services (FMS) providers.
- Monday Oct. 16th at 10:00am
- Tuesday Oct 17th at 9:00am
- Wednesday Oct. 18th at 2:00pm
- Thursday Oct. 19th at 3:00pm
- Friday Oct. 20th at 9:00am
Accessing the webinar:
- At the scheduled date and time of the meeting, dial in to the conference line. Conference Line: 515-604-9933
- When prompted, enter the access code followed by the hash or pound sign (#). Access Code: 328339
- To join the online meeting and view the presentation, click the meeting link and follow the prompts. Meeting Link: join.freeconferencecall.com/cdco
CDCO recommends joining the meeting 5-10 minutes early to allow time for technical troubleshooting. The meeting will start promptly at the schedule time.
For questions or concerns, please contact Consumer Direct Colorado at 844-381-4433 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org