Effective today, you have an additional way to access your pay stubs. Similar to your W-2, pay stubs are available at myADP.com. With this new feature, you can view your pay stubs online using a computer or mobile device. Pay stubs will still be mailed to you.
How to Access Your Pay Stubs Online
- Click the the Pay icon on the left-hand side of the screen.
- On the Pay screen, you can view pay history and download pay stubs.
- To download pay stubs, select a pay date from the pay history list and click the Download button at the bottom of the screen.
ADP Mobile App
- Tap Pay at the top of the home screen.
- Select a pay date under Statements & Activity.
- Tap View Statement to see your pay details.
Having issues with ADP site access? We’re here to help. Please review the information below.
Issues After a Successful Registration
- Forgot your password.
- Please review ADP’s support page for step-by-step password reset instructions: https://www.adp.com/contact-us/support-for-employees/adp-login-help.aspx
- Error message on Log in to ADP screen: “Your account is locked. Click here to unlock yourself.”
- Click the “here” link in the error message to reset your account.
- If the issue persists, please email InfoCDCO@ConsumerDirectCare.com.
Issues During Registration
- “Account Locked” or “Something isn’t right” error message during registration.
- Please email InfoCDCO@ConsumerDirectCare.com and we will work with you to resolve the issue as fast as possible.